- 2 lbs ground beef
- 6 whole wheat bread
- 0.33 onions
- 0.33 green peppers
- 0.33 celery
- 0.33 fresh parsley
- 2 egg
- 0.50 milk
- 8 ounces Hunts tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
How to make A1 Marinade Meatloaf
- Mix all of the above ingredients together (use one half of the tomato sauce with 2 tablespoons A1 sauce) until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and place in a 9x13 inch pan. (This recipe creats a lot of liquid).
- Frost the top of the meatloaf with the remaining tomato sauce mixed with 2 tablespoons A1 sauce.
- Bake 350 degrees for around 50-55 minutes or until done.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Spicy Sausage Meatloaf Patties with...
- Mexican meatloaf
- Brooke's homemade meatloaf
- Open-Face Grilled Steak Sandwich
- Veronica's veggie meatloaf with che...
- Beef and bulgur-stuffed courgettes
- Mom's meatloaf
- Pan-fried lamb chops with harissa
- The WhiteHogg world championship st...
- Central City Cafe: Granny Faye's me...
- Big star meatloaf
- Asian lettuce wraps