- 1 frankfurters
- 1 hot dog buns
- 1 tablespoon white onions
- 0.50 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 6 ounces tomato pur�e
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried onions
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon celery seeds
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cumin
- 0.25 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 water
How to make A&w Chili Dog Copycat
- Cook the ground chuck in a pan and break into small pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes until thickened.
- Boil some water in a pot, and add in however many frankfurters you want.
- Boil for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place the frankfurter in a hot dog bun and spread on 3 tablespoons of the.
- sauce you just made.
- Spread the cheddar cheese on top, and you're done!
(Courtesy of Food.com)