- 1.50 lbs ground turkey
- 0.50 scallions
- 0.25 breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 0.50 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 0.50 fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free
- 0.50 teaspoon lemon basil
How to make Abba's Ginger Turkey Burgers
- In a bowl, combine ground turkey, scallions, bread crumbs, 1 TB of the soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide turkey mixture into 8 equal portion . Shape into patties.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot.
- For the sauce, in a small saucepan combine orange juice, lemon juice, and the remaining 1 TB soy sauce. Let bubble until reduced by half.
- Add 4 of the patties and cook for 7 to 8 minutes. Turn patties over and cook another 8 minutes or until done (165 degrees F). Repeat with remaining 4 patties. Keep the first batch warm in a warm oven.
- Whisk in the margarine & lemon basil to sauce. Pour over burgers.
- Serve with rice.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Tioli's Crazee Burger: Turkey burge...
- Jewel's turkey-jasmine burgers
- Turkey burgers with prosciutto and....
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...
- Morgan's veggie patties
- Northern Italian trattoria burger
- Ginger glazed ham
- Turkey lasagna
- The ultimate BLT burgers with honey...
- Green chilli cheeseburgers
- Streaky bacon, onion and cheese stu...
- Autumn harvest burger with carameli...