- 12 ounces flank steak
- 4 whole wheat tortilla
- 0.50 jalapeno peppers
- 2 small white onion
- 1 red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 4 pinches cinnamon
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 pinches black pepper
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 4 pinches salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
How to make Abs Diet Steak Fa-Heat-As
- Cut meat diagonally and across the grain into thin strips (freezing it for 20 min first helps a lot).
- Place in a zip-top bag with all other ingredients. Shake well to combine. Take out of bag and place meat mixture into a skillet that's preheated to medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning frequently.
- Serve with whole wheat tortillas and salsa.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Open-Face Grilled Steak Sandwich
- "Spontaneous heating" gumbo
- Seared Rib-Eye Steak with Arugula a...
- Paniolo steak with wicked wahine ch...
- New York steak teppanyaki
- Griddled salmon steaks with chipotl...
- Rocket salad with steak, shaved Par...
- Steak with bearnaise
- Classic Cowboy Steak with Mushrooms...
- Johnny Garlic's grilled peppered st...
- Steak au poivre
- Gaucho steak with 4-herb chimichurr...