- 7 quarts water
- 1 whole chickens
- 8 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 fresh coriander
- 0.50 fresh mint leaves
- 1 large onions
- 1 green bell peppers
- 5 garlic clove
- 2 seville oranges
- 5 small red potatoes
- 5 stalks yucca root
- 4 ears corn
- 2 tomato
How to make Absolute Best Chicken Soup
- Fill a 12 quart pot a little more than halfway and bring water to a boil.
- Add the chicken, bouillon cubes, half of the garlic, and only 1/4 cup of the cilantro, mint, onion, and bell pepper.
- Squeeze the juice of 4 orange slices into the pot.
- Allow the chicken to cook for one hour, stirring occasionally.
- After one hour, add the potatoes, yucca, another quarter cup of cilantro, and the rest of the garlic. Stir in the ingredients and let boil for 15 minutes.
- Add the corn, plantains, tomatoes, and the rest of the cilantro, mint, onions, and peppers. Squeeze the juice of the 4 remaining orange slices into the pot and stir the soup.
- Boil the soup 20 to 30 minutes more or until the potatoes and corn are cooked thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Zesty ginger beer BBQ pulled chicke...
- Turkey Chili and Sweet Potato Sheph...
- Serrano ham and manchego croquettas...
- Prawn bisque
- Smoky sweet potato chicken soup
- Chicken and gnocchi soup
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Tomato and Pepper Consommé
- Chilled tomato and pepper soup
- Hand-Pounded Gazpacho
- Mexican chicken soup