- 1 canned chick-peas
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 0.75 teaspoon ground coriander
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 0.50 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 medium portabella mushroom
- 1 large red bell peppers
- 1 medium red onions
- 4 multi-grain bap
- 1 baby spinach leaves
How to make Absolutely the Best Portobello Burgers!!!
- To make chickpea spread, combine all of the first 9 ingredients in a blender or processor and whirl until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, and basil. Brush mixture over both sides of mushrooms, pepper strips, and onion rings. Arrange vegetables in a baking pan and place under the broiler, about 5 inches from heat source. Broil for 3 minutes. Remov
- To serve, line bottom of bun with spinach leaves (lettuce doesn't taste as good in my opinion). Place one whole mushroom over top. Spread with chickpea mixture over mushroom. Top with peppers, onions, and top half of bun.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...
- Northern Italian trattoria burger
- Morgan's veggie patties
- Tioli's Crazee Burger: Turkey burge...
- Green chilli cheeseburgers
- The ultimate BLT burgers with honey...
- Autumn harvest burger with carameli...
- Latin burgers with caramelised onio...
- Streaky bacon, onion and cheese stu...
- Wild Alaska salmon, carrot and hall...
- Teppenyaki scallops
- Latin-spiced lamb burgers