- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 4 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 0.25 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic cloves
How to make Absolutely Yummy Yakitori Chicken
- Mix together everything except chicken and green onions.
- Cut chicken into lengths, 1" wide. Marinate at least 3-4 hrs, even overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers for 30 minutes.
- 20 mins before serving, alternate pieces of chicken and green onion on skewers.
- Broil or grill slowly over low heat for 10-15 mins, turning and basting with Teriyaki sauce.
- Enjoy, YUMMY!
(Courtesy of Food.com)