- 12 ounces grapefruit juice concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 0.25 coconut milk
- 9 cold water
How to make Abstinence on the Beach
- In a 6 quart container combine concentrated grapefruit juice,.
- concentrated cranberry juice and water. Put about 1 cup of juice and.
- coconut milk in food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and.
- pour back into main juice mixture. Stir to incorporate. Chill at.
- least 2 hours. Serve in punch bowl or pitcher.
- NOTES: When entertaining a crowd, make a non-alcoholic.
- base (above), then have decanter of equal parts vodka and peach.
- schnapps next to the pitcher so people can liven it up if desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chris' cranberry surprise
- Long Beach coleslaw
- Where's the beach? Chicken katsu
- Kailua beach pizza
- South Beach tea
- Red bean beach salad
- Grilled peach salad with grapefruit...
- Pink grapefruit rosewater cupcakes ...
- Citrus Salad
- Grapefruit-Fennel Salad
- Warm shaved fennel with pink grapef...
- Banana blossom salad