- 1 small eggplants
- 1 yellow bell peppers
- 1 large vidalia onions
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces low-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1 to taste Pam cooking spray
- 0.13 teaspoon salt
How to make Acadia's aubergine Casserole
- Pre-Heat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Chop onion into 1/4" pieces.
- In skillet add 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- On medium-low heat saute onion until translucent (not brown).
- Stir frequently.
- Add bell pepper and eggplant pieces with onion.
- Sprinkle salt over mixture.
- Saute until tender.
- Spray PAM in 2-quart baking dish.
- Add eggplant, pepper and onion mixture into baking dish.
- Mix cheeses together.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture on top of eggplant mixture.
- Bake in oven for 15-minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Summer aubergine lasagne
- Schirripa's aubergine parmigiana
- Baked prawns with tomatoes and feta...
- Aubergine Timbale
- Braised pork ribs and italian sausa...
- Fillet of Beef Bourguignon
- Lightened Chicken and Aubergine Par...
- Bert's Burger Bowl: Carne adovada
- Guy's spicy Spanish rice
- Chicken tamarillo
- Roasted pepper and feta cheese with...
- Beef bourguignon