- 1 eggplants
- 1 low fat mozzarella
- 1 spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 to taste Pam cooking spray
How to make Acadia's Baked aubergine
- Slice eggplant so you have round 1/4" slices.
- Place slices on a cooling rack and salt both sides.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Take each slice of eggplant and dab them with a paper towel to remove moisture.
- Spray cookie sheet with PAM and place eggplants on it.
- Bake each side of the eggplant slices for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oven.
- Top each slice with spaghetti sauce.
- Then sprinkle each slice with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
(Courtesy of Food.com)