- 1 cooper sharp cheese
- 12 Velveeta cheese
- 1.50 macaroni
- 1 low-fat milk
- 0.50 single cream
- 2 tablespoons
How to make Acadia's Velveeta Mac & Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 2-quart baking dish place 1/2 a cup of cooked macaroni.
- Add 4 slices of Velveeta on top of the macaroni covering them.
- Layer another 1/2 a cup of of macaroni on top of the Velveeta slices.
- Add two tablespoons of butter on top of the Velveeta.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes so Veelveta melts.
- Remove from oven and give it a quick stir.
- Pre heat the oven to Broil.
- Add milk to baking dish.
- Layer the Cooper sharp cheese so it covers the top of the
- Velveeta and macaroni mixture.
- Poor light cream on top of the Cooper sharp cheese.
- Place in the broiler for 5-7 minutes on the lowest rack.
- It will get a bubbly crust on top.
- HOT! Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Cheese lovers 5 cheese mac and chee...
- Mac-daddi-roni salad
- Mac and cheese
- The ultimate lady's cheesy mac and....
- Vegas style Mac 'N' Cheese with Gri...
- 4-cheese mac and cheese with spicy....
- Too-EZ Mac 'n Cheese
- Deep fried mac and cheese
- Mac-n-cheese-n-spin-occolini bake
- Thai red curry mac 'n' cheese
- Laurel Chenel goat cheese mac n' ch...
- Vermont white cheddar mac n' cheese...