- 0.50 sugar
- 4 egg
- 4 flour
- 0.25 flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.50 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 8 banana
- 0.50 peanuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to make Accra Banana Peanut Cake
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and beat to combine. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture alternately with the bananas and pean
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Stir together the 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the top of the cake as soon as you remove it from the oven. Makes 1 - 9x13 cake.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Honey, I'm peanuts about you! cake
- Chocolate, peanut butter and banana...
- Apple and banana strudel
- Banana toffee cupcakes
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Gingerbread cake with brandy sauce....
- Hopped-up on caffeine rich chocolat...
- Lemon pecan cake
- Triple hazelnut cake with chocolate...
- Griddled cake sundaes with raspberr...
- Angel Food Cake
- Open faced banana cinnamon toasts