- 250 g cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 0.50 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 0.50 teaspoon onion seeds
- 0.33 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 0.50 teaspoon mango powder
- 0.50 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 teaspoon red chillies
- 3 green chillies
- 2 tomato
- 0.50 teaspoon kasuri methi
How to make Achar Paneer
- Heat oil and rotate it in pan.
- Add mustard seeds and onion seeds on slow heat.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric and kasoori methi. Mix well. Add a tsp of water to prevent it from burning or sticking in the pan.
- Add panner; cook for a minute. Add green chillies and again cook for a minute.
- Add coriander powder, mango powder and salt. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- Add tomato strips, roasted cumin, and fennel, mix well until sides of pan leave oil (about a minute or --don't overcook or paneer will turn hard).
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- French beans with paneer
- Paneer pakoras
- Spinach and Paneer Koftas
- Paneer Kofta in a Cashew and Almond...
- Achaari Paneer Stir Fry
- Courgette paneer
- Sag paneer
- Paneer Fishcakes with Chutney
- Mango and baby tomato salad
- Chicken with mango barbecue sauce
- Island Quesadillas with Lime Sour C...
- Cowboy chipotle mango quesadillas