- 1 lb brown sugar
- 2 granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 dash vanilla
- 1 evaporated milk
- 1.50 peanut
- 1 pint marshmallow cream
How to make Ada's Peanut Butter Fudge
- Mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla, and milk in a saucepan.
- Sir constantly until mixture begins to boil all over.
- Begin timing. Boil EXACTLY 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add more vanilla, peanut butter, and marshmallow cream.
- Stir well.
- Pour into buttered pan.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sunda...
- Chocolate, peanut butter and banana...
- Peanut butter fudge
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
- Peanut Butter and Goats Cheese Tart...
- Chocolate fudge cake with rich cher...
- Chocolate peanut butter cups
- Peanut Butter and Jam Bars
- Caramel peanut butter dip and Fuji....
- Crunchy monkey peanut butter-banana...
- Double-Delight Peanut Butter Cookie...
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake....