- 1.50 lbs white chocolate bark
- 1.50 peanut
- 1.50 miniature marshmallow
- 1.50 nuts
- 2 Rice Krispies
How to make Addictive White Chocolate Cookies
- Mix peanut butter with melted chocolate and let stand about 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop or scoop by tablespoons onto parchment or waxed paper.
- Store in a cool place.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Mascarpone Cream in White Chocolate...
- Radical Rob's chocolate chip cookie...
- Double chocolate sable cookies
- Crispy chocolate chip cookies
- White Chocolate Panna Cotta with Ca...
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- White Russian cupcake
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- White truffles
- Vanilla white cake
- Caramel shortbread and chocolate ex...