- 18 chicken tenders
- 1.25 peach preserves
- 0.25 adobo sauce
- 0.50 barbecue sauce
- 0.75 teaspoon salt
- 2 fresh garlic clove
How to make Adobo BBQ Chicken
- Place chicken tenders into a large zip lock bag.
- Pour in peach preserves, adobo sauce, BBQ sauce, salt and garlic. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
- Spray grill with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Cinnamon-barbecued peaches
- Peach-mustard BBQ sauce
- Peach-Mustard Pork Chops
- BBQ chicken
- Jamaican jerk chicken
- Tequila lime chicken
- Thai BBQ chicken
- Butterflied chicken
- Green papaya salad and lemongrass c...
- Yucatan Chicken Skewers with Peanut...
- Spicy Shrimp Kebabs and Papaya Sala...
- Chicken and Prawn with Pancetta Chi...