- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 0.33 carb options ranch dressing
- 0.50 tablespoon hot sauce
How to make Adobo Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C). Cut the tips off the chicken wings; cut wings in half at the joint. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients; stir in wings.
- On a baking pan, arrange wings in a single layer. Bake 50 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Broil if desired for extra crispness.
- In a large bowl, blend Carb Options Ranch Dressing and hot sauce. Toss cooked wings in sauce until evenly coated and serve.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Adobo griddled chicken salad in a t...
- Delicioso adobo grilled chicken
- Adobo seasoned chicken and rice
- Buffalo wings with spicy blue chees...
- Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings
- Buffalo chicken wings
- Buffalo wings
- Hot wings with blue cheese dip
- Battered chicken wings with pomegra...
- Orange glazed chicken wings
- Wings 3 ways
- Chicken wings with red hot honey gl...