2) Mix to combine, handling as little as possible. Shape into 6 burgers. Loosely cover with cling film and set aside until ready to cook.
3) To prepare the corn topping, brush the cob with 1 tbsp of the oil. Cook the sweetcorn under on the griddle until golden with griddle marks. Transfer to a cutting board and allow to cool.
4) In a medium bowl, combine the red onion, coriander, chicken stock, pineapple juice, cumin, hot sauce and salt and pepper. Cut the corn off the cob and toss with the mixture. Transfer the mixture to a sheet of foil and wrap to keep warm.
5) To cook the burgers, brush the griddle with 1 tbsp of the oil. Place the burgers and cook, turning once, until done to preference, 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium. Remove the burgers from the griddle and place on a platter.
6) On each flour tortilla, layer a burger, a slice of queso fresco and an equal amount of corn topping. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll like a burrito, securing with cocktail sticks.
7) Brush the griddle again with oil. Place each tortilla-wrapped burger on the griddle and cook until the tortilla is golden brown and crispy.
8) Cut each filled tortilla in half diagonally. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.