- 2 ounces irish cream
- 2 ounces Kahlua
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces milk
- 1 ounce Absolut vodka
- 1 to taste ice
- 1 to taste ice cream
How to make Adult Chocolate Milk
- Stir all together in a pyrex glass measuring cup, or what ever you have. (Use shot glasses to measure, though.).
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour mixture over ice.
- For extra fun, hang a small scoop of chocolate or coffee ice cream on the rim of the glass!
- Enjoy! :).
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chocolate mandarin dream cocktail
- Milk Chocolate and Raspberry Puddin...
- Milk chocolate cupcakes
- Milk Chocolate Tart
- Milk chocolate palette with honey c...
- Milk chocolate banana pudding
- Minted Milk Chocolate Semifreddo
- White Russian cupcake
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Three chocolate bark with spiced pe...
- Chocolate Cupcakes and Peanut Butte...
- Chocolate ganache cupcakes