Special equipment: 24 x 24 x 7cm square springform cake tin.
1. Dip each Italian sponge finger in espresso and line the base of the tin to make one layer. Top with a layer of chocolate thin mints.
2. In a bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese and sweetened condensed milk until light and fluffy.
3. Add the double cream and a little green food colouring for a light mint colour and beat again briefly.
4. Spread ½ the cream mixture on top of the sponge fingers. Top with a layer of chocolate thin mints.
5. Repeat the sponge finger layer, again dipping each one into cold espresso.
6. Spread with the second half of the mascarpone mixture and smooth the top.
7. Scatter over broken chocolate thin mints.
8. Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight until set.
Copyright 2017 Food Network UK. All rights reserved.