Made this? How was it?
For the poke patties:
- 250g ahi
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 spring onions, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsps shoyu
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 tbsps canola oil
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsps
- 30g enoki mushrooms
- 1 tsp shoyu
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsps double cream
- Rice, for plating
- Minced spring onions, for garnish
How to make Ahi poke moco
1) In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the patty ingredients and form 2 patties.
2) Press patties in panko to coat. In a frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Gently place patties in pan and brown on both sides, keeping the inside of the patties medium-rare.
3) In a separate saute pan, add the and mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook 1 minute.
4) In a bowl, place a scoop of rice, 1 poke patty and pour enoki mushroom sauce on top. Sprinkle with minced spring onions.
- Roasted veal fillet saltimbocca
- Barbecued brisket
- Grilled California avocado B-L-T bu...
- Tofu poke
- Cajun crusted ahi in sake-to-me sho...
- Dry the water from the steak
- First place winner: Thai-inspired s...
- Mahogany broiled chicken with smoky...
- Roasted chicken caprese
- Second Place: Warm chicken, rice an...
- Thai-style mexican chicken wraps
- America's plate