- 4 pork loin
- 0.50 Dijon mustard
- 0.50 Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 0.50 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 to taste cooking spray
How to make Air Fried Pork cutlets
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Thickly coat pork chops with Dijon mustard (you may not need all of the mustard).
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and seasonings.
- Dredge pork chops in crumbs.
- Arrange pork chops on a wire rack set on top of a sheet pan.
- Spritz bread crumb coating with a little bit of oil spray.
- Place under broiler and cook on both sides until coating is brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
(Courtesy of Food.com)