1. Combine the yoghurt with honey, chia seeds and mint.
2. Layer granola, berries and yoghurt mixture in popsicle moulds.
3. Tap the mould regularly while layering the ingredients so that the yoghurt will run into the spaces between the berries and the granola.
4. Swirl ingredients around with the back of a spoon or a wooden skewer for a marbled effect. Place an ice cream stick into each mould and freeze for at least 4 hours.
5. To loosen the popsicles, dip the moulds into hot water for a few seconds. and gently remove. serve immediately.