Made this? How was it?
- 250g ground almonds
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 white bread
- 600ml olive oil
- 300ml water
How to make Almond Hummus
Soak the bread in water for a minute.
In a food processor,the garlic, almonds and bread together. Add lemon juice to taste and adjust consistency with water if necessary.
When smooth, very slowly add olive oil as if you were making mayonnaise.
- Spiced Cumin and Aubergine Dip with...
- Whole Mackerel with Orange, Chilli....
- Hummus Trio
- Spicy Shrimp Kebabs and Papaya Sala...
- BBQ Rump of Lamb with Cumin Rub
- BBQ Tandoori Chicken with Onion Bha...
- Babganoush-hummus pasta
- BBQ Chicken Taco with Coriander-Lim...
- Lamb burgers with garlic yoghurt sa...