Made this? How was it?
- 250ml Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 lime, zested
- 1kg, boneless chicken thighs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 green apple, peeled, cored and thinly into matchsticks
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and very thinly lengthwise
- 4 spring onions, thinly
- 2 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 4 pieces naan bread, plain or flavoured, store-bought, warmed
How to make Almost tandoori chicken
1) Preheat oven 250C/Gas 10.
2) Combine the yoghurt with the spices and zest of lime in a large bowl.
3) Cut the chicken into large chunks and season liberally with salt and pepper. Add to the yoghurt mixture and toss to coat evenly. Put a small wire rack on a baking sheet or a slotted broiler pan. Arrange the chicken on the rack or slotted pan and roast until charred at the edges and juices run clear, about 15 mins.
4) Combine the apple, tomatoes and spring onions in a serving bowl. Add the lime juice, oil, and salt and pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
5) Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve with apple-tomato topping and warm bread.
- Cinnamon's curry chicken salad
- Florentine prosciutto wrapped chick...
- 30 minute garlic-parsley chicken-un...
- Spaghetti, meatballs and tomato bas...
- Uptown pork chops and apple sauce:....
- Spaghetti meatballs and tomato-basi...
- Chicken South Indian style
- Red duck curry
- Chicken Marsala masala with peach-w...
- BBQ Tandoori Chicken with Onion Bha...
- Cardamom Chicken Curry
- Meatball meatloaves