Made this? How was it?
- 220g unsalted , plus more for pan
- 250g dark chocolate,
- 180g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 4 large eggs
- 400g sugar
- 2 tbsps amaretto liqueur
- 180g walnuts
- sugar, for garnish
How to make Amaretto chocolate brownies with walnuts
1) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Line a 18- by 18-cm square baking pan with parchment paper, making sure paper hangs over the edges. Grease paper withso the brownies don't stick.
3) Meltand chocolate over a double-boiler and stir gently until smooth and shiny. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
4) Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl and set aside.
5)together eggs, sugar and amaretto in a mixing bowl until combined. Pour in chocolate mixture and continue to until combined. Gradually add flour mixture, then add walnuts and incorporate with a wooden spoon.
6) Transfer batter to baking pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the pan. When done, invert onto a cutting board, remove paper and cut into squares. Garnish with powdered sugar and serve.
- Crab dip with garlic crackers and r...
- Parmesan oyster crackers
- Chilli lime spice mix for crisps
- Apple brown betty with ice cream
- Lemon blueberry cheesecake bars
- Stout float with orange blossom hon...
- Banana cream pudding
- Brioche & berry pudding with lemon....
- Individual pecan pies with sweet te...
- Sweet potato and praline pie
- Bourbon peach cobbler
- White Chocolate Brownies