Made this? How was it?
- 60ml water
- 100g caster sugar, plus 50 g for sugaring glass rim
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lime, zested
- 1/2 lemon, juiced saving the remaining 1/2 lemon for coating glass rim
- 175ml Prosecco
- 30ml amaretto liqueur
- 30ml simple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Lemon and lime , for garnish
How to make Amaretto sour with prosecco
For the simple syrup:
In a small saucepan, combine the water with 100 g of sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil and stir until all the sugar is dissolved. Take pan off heat and set aside to cool.
For the sugar rims:
In a shallow bowl, combine the remaining 50g of sugar with the lemon and lime zest. Rub the lemon around the glass rim, making sure to evenly coat both inside and out. Lightly press the rim into the sugar to .
In a small pitcher, combine the Prosecco, amaretto liqueur, lemon juice, and 2 tbsp of cooled simple syrup. Pour into the sugared glass over ice.
Garnish with a of lemon and a of lime.
- Ricotta and Vanilla Ravioli with Or...
- Spiced cocktail nuts
- Cheese-Stuffed Dates with Prosciutt...
- Crostini with Ricotta and Goat's Ch...
- Prosciutto purses
- Polenta Squares with Mushroom Ragu
- Spinach and Cannellini Bean Dip
- Goat's Cheese and Sun-dried Tomato....
- Fresh whisky sours
- Herb-Coated Goat's Cheese
- Popcorn with Rosemary Infused Oil