Made this? How was it?
- 80ml amaretto liqueur
- 25g caster sugar
- 15ml lemon juice
- 225ml double cream
- 1 (225g) packet amaretti morbidi (soft almond macaroons)
How to make Amaretto syllabub
Pour the amaretto liqueur into a bowl with the sugar and lemon juice andto mix.
in the double cream and this mixture until it has thickened but is still soft and billowy.
Crumble 2 little amaretti biscuits into each of the 4 glasses (each with a yield of about 180ml).
Divide the syllabub between the glasses on top of the crumbled biscuits.
Crumble another cookie or 2, and sprinkle this golden rubble over the top of all the glasses to give a fine sprinkle of crumbs on each. Serve the remaining amaretti alongside the syllabub.
- Crab avocado salad with Japanese dr...
- Ice cream cake
- Orange and Blackberry Trifle
- Strawberry and Almond Crumble
- Ginger glazed ham
- Butternut squash with pecans and bl...
- Chocolate pear pudding
- Margarita ice cream
- Roast poussin/Cornish hen and sweet...
- Buttermilk roast chicken
- Golden honey mustard dressing
- Eton mess