- 120 g flour
- 225 ml water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 to taste oil
- 15 g toasted sesame seeds
How to make Ancient Honey and Sesame Fritters - (Arxaies Tiganites Me Meli K
- Start heating the oil.15.
- Mix the flour, the water and one spoon of honey and make a dough.
- Heat 2 spoons oil in a frying pan and pour ¼ of the mixture.
- When it thickens turn it upside down 2 -3 times to fry it in both sides. Prepare 3 more fritters following the given instructions.
- Serve them hot, pour over the rest of the honey and dredge sesame seeds over them.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Turkey-mixed greens salad with stra...
- Crispy courgette and potato pancake...
- Sweet Potato Cakes
- Tiny honey-covered fritters: struff...
- Simple side salad with lemon-honey....
- Easy potato courgette croquettes wi...
- Smoked Mozzarella and Ricotta Fritt...
- Honey-teriyaki chicken fingers with...
- Sugar snap peas with sesame
- Sesame French beans
- Coffee-glazed Italian doughnuts (ze...
- Okra fritters