Made this? How was it?
- Cooking spray
- 1 (500g) frozen blueberries (keep frozen until ready to use)
- 300g sugar, divided
- 140g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 110g unsalted , melted
- 175ml milk
- Ice cream, for plating, optional
- Blueberries, for garnish, optional
How to make Anita's blueberry cobbler
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Coat a 18 by 24 cm baking pan with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, combine the blueberries and 100g of the sugar. Toss to combine and set aside.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the remaining 200g, the flour, and baking powder.
4) In a large bowl, beat theand milk together until smooth. Gradually beat in the flour mixture until smooth. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, then scatter the blueberries over the batter, letting them sink in, without mixing. Bake until the top is golden brown, 35 to 45 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving. Spoon the cobbler into bowls and top with ice cream and/or blueberries, if using.
- Anita's impossible buttermilk pie
- Lemon blueberry cupcakes
- Anita's slow cooked chili in chedda...
- Artichoke puree with crispy prawns....
- Lavender cakes
- Blueberry muffin
- Frozen key lime pie
- The ultimate caramel apple pie
- Red velvet sandwich biscuits
- Red Velvet Cake
- Roasted apple pies with whipped cre...
- Frozen Pumpkin Mousse Pie