Made this? How was it?
- Cooking spray
- 270g sugar
- 240ml buttermilk
- 100g biscuit mix (recommended: Bisquick)
- 80g unsalted , melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- sugar and/or unsweetened cocoa powder, optional
How to make Anita's impossible buttermilk pie
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2) Combine the sugar, buttermilk, biscuit mix, melted , vanilla, and eggs in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into prepared pie plate and bake until browned and still a little jiggly (the pie will set as it cools), 30 to 40 minutes.
3) Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into wedges. If desired, sift confectioners' sugar or cocoa (or a combo) over the wedges before serving.
- Anita's blueberry cobbler
- Anita's slow cooked chili in chedda...
- Frozen key lime pie
- Beetroot and rocket salad with butt...
- Apricot puff pastry twists with van...
- Peach crumble
- Pizza biscuits
- Grilled orange slices with frozen y...
- Steak with ale au jus and roasted o...
- Sugar cookies with pistachio and dr...
- Baked Ricotta Bowls with Chicken an...
- Chicken with orange-sage sauce with...