Made this? How was it?
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus a little extra for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 thick of Italian ciabatta bread
- 30ml red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cos lettuce hearts, halved lengthways
- 3 stalks celery, finely
- 1 small head radicchio, finely
- 170g Parma ham, cut into strips
- 10 to 15 fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- 225g small mozzarella balls (bocconcini), halved
- 20 Kalamata black olives, pitted and halved
How to make Antipasti dinner salad
1) Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 min. Increase the heat to high; add the bread in batches and toast until golden on both sides. Set aside and season with salt.
3) Place one romaine half onto each plate. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the salad onto each half and serve with the toasts.
- Grilled chicken with tomato-cucumbe...
- Peach bellini
- Boston lettuce with vinaigrette
- Garden salad
- Bistro Salad with Spinach Caesar Dr...
- Celery & soppressata salad with lem...
- Caprese salad
- Cavatelli with glazed vegetables
- Bowtie Pasta with Roasted Red Peppe...
- Sicilian-style Cauliflower with Who...
- Italian tuna salad