1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180°C.
2. Grease each individual section of your patty tin.
3. Lightly flour a work surface and roll out the pastry until it’s approx 2mm thick.
4. Cut out the pastry cases using a pastry cutter and lay in the patty tin.
5. Place into the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
6. Place the apples, Picota® cherries and caster sugar in a saucepan over a low heat for 5 minutes until they just begin to soften.
7. Put a spoonful of clotted cream into the bottom of each of the pastry case.
8. Lay the fruit on top of the cream and the pour raspberry coulis over the fruit.