Made this? How was it?
- 415g cooking apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 50g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 1 tbsp water
- Handful of raspberries
- 150g wholemeal flour
- 100g rolled oats
- 100g margarine
- 60g golden caster sugar
How to make Apple and Raspberry Crumble
Pre-heat the oven to 190°C. Peel and core the apples, quarter and cut into chunks. Put the apples into a pan with the sugar, split vanilla pod and water. Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes and place in a small oven-proof dish with the raspberries.
Place the flour and oats in a bowl and mix well. Cut the margarine or butter into small cubes and add this to the oats and flour. Mix with your fingertips until it resembles an even crumb texture. Add the sugar and mix through.
Cover the fruit with the crumble mixture. Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the crumble is golden and apple hot.
- Plum Raspberry Crumble
- Bakewell Tart
- Banana Walnut Bread & Butter Puddin...
- Strawberry and Almond Crumble
- Steak and Yorkie Wrap
- Individual Toad In the Hole
- Grandmas apple and blackcurrant cru...
- Apple crumble
- Upside-Down Pineapple Sponge Puddin...
- Rhubarb and Custard Tart
- Spotted dick
- Huckleberry apple crumble