Made this? How was it?
- 1 1/2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 120ml milk
- 10g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 190g sour cream
- 140g self-rising flour
- 3 apples peeled, cored and horizontally, about 1/2cm thick
- sugar, optional
How to make Apple fritters
1) Heat vegetable oil to 190 degrees C.
2) Combine in a bowl the beaten egg, milk, sugar, cinnamon and sour cream. Mix well and add flour.
3) Dip apples in batter and carefully place in oil. Cook for 1 to 2 mins. Turn and cook 1 to 2 mins more. Remove fritters and drain. Sprinkle withsugar, if desired. Serve warm.
- Pan fried apple pie
- Fried tortellini with marinara crea...
- Lowcountry smothered pork chops
- Mashed potato cake
- Sweet sausages
- King crab
- Maple-glazed pork chops
- Blue corn crusted black bass
- Big Mama's kitchen: Oven fried chic...
- Baked potato salad
- Trucker special sandwich with roast...
- Hunter's veal chop with Southern ch...