- 1 apple juice
- 0.25 teaspoon sugar
How to make Apple Juice-Slushie
- first fill the cup with the apple juice.
- freeze for about 2-2 1/2 hours or until the top is frozen but breakable with a finger.
- poke the ice until you cant see big chunks.
- the ice is the slushie part and there is juice also.
- use different kinds of juice like pineapple or orange for a diffrent taste.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Baby back ribs and young collards b...
- Bourbon-cherry slushie
- Cape codder slushie
- Frozen Watermelon-Cilantro Slushy
- Frozen watermelon-coriander slushy
- Fruit juice shapes
- Chicken slow braised in green peppe...
- Mean green cucumber juice
- Detoxifying paradise juice
- Hot cranberry Juice
- Hibiscus juice
- Fresh Ginger Juice