Recipe by: Michael Chiarello
Age Restricted Content
More Recipes You May Like
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot sour apple schnapps
- 1 shot apple juice
- Sour apple hard candy, for garnish (recommended: Jolly Rancher)
- Apple peel curls, for garnish
How to make Apple martini with sour apple hard candy
1) Pour vodka, schnapps and apple juice into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a pitcher or chilled martini glasses.
2) Drop a sour apple candy in each glass and garnish with a curl of apple peel.