Made this? How was it?
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, or minced
- 3 apples, quartered, cored and
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 40g brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp freshly nutmeg, eyeball it
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 canister cream
How to make Apples, no pie, a la mode
1) Heat a skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add the ginger and apples to warm, squeeze a little lemon juice over the pan and saute 4 to 5 mins. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg to the apples and cook another 2 mins. Spoon apples into dessert dishes and top with ice cream and cream. Garnish cream with a pinch more cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Cranberry sauce over pound cake a l...
- Nothin' to fret about apple fritter...
- Potato salad Fra Diavolo
- Paprika-buttermilk chicken fillets
- Radicchio-pasta salad
- Jicama, carrot, orange-chipotle sla...
- Tangy goat cheese and dill potato s...
- Turkey bacon double cheese burgers ...
- Roasted apple pies with whipped cre...
- Spanish Burgers with Manchego and C...
- Chicken souvlaki sticks with yoghur...
- Honey Dijon potato salad