- 1 butter
- 0.75 brown sugar
- 0.50 white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 large egg
- 2.75 flour
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 1.50 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.50 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1.50 white chocolate chips
- 1.50 milk chocolate chips
- 1 English toffee bits
How to make Apple's Restaurant Election Day Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter, gradually add sugars, beating well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- In separate bowl: combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt - stir well.
- Add to butter mixture, beat at low speed until blended.
- Stir in toffee bits, chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons (ice cream scoop works great) onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until cookie is lightly browned.
- Let cool slightly on sheets, then cool completely on wire racks.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- The Willows raised apple pancake
- Apple and banana strudel
- Candy cane cookies
- Double chocolate sable cookies
- Crispy chocolate chip cookies
- Traditional apple pie
- Deep-dish apple pie
- Dor Stop Restaurant: Italian jumbot...
- Radical Rob's chocolate chip cookie...
- Chocorazz triple chip cookies
- Apple nutmeg pine nut cakes with br...
- Huckleberry apple crumble