Made this? How was it?
For the granita:
- 200g unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
For the sauce:
- 50g plain regular fat free yoghurt (not Greek-style)
- 1 tbsp good quality maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
How to make Applesauce granita with maple yoghurt
1) For the Granita:
In a shallow 8-inch square pan, stir the applesauce and lemon juice together and spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Place the pan in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
2) For the Sauce:
In a bowl, combine the yogurt, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Chill the sauce until ready to serve.
3) Remove the granita from the freezer. With a fork, scrape the surface of the granita to gently fluff it up. Serve immediately, in dessert glasses or dishes, drizzled with yogurt sauce.
- Fresh fruit parfait with lemon-popp...
- Watermelon, lime and mint granita
- Pomegranate granita
- Orange yoghurt
- Triple Berry Banana Yoghurt Smoothi...
- Berries with almond cream and amare...
- Paula's easy watermelon dessert
- Small strawberries with lemon
- Green melon with lime and lemon sor...
- Strawberry filling
- Red and white delight: strawberries...
- Frozen Berries with Hot White Choco...