Made this? How was it?
- 30g butter
- 1 jar (510g) apricot jam
- 120ml amaretto liqueur
How to make Apricot amaretto sauce
1) Melt the butter in a sauce pan. Add the jam and allow it to melt into the butter. Add the amaretto andin. Let simmer for 5 mins.
- Orange cranberry sauce
- Buttered turnip puree
- Pickled jalapenos and carrots
- Applesauce with strawberries
- Cranberry sauce
- Pumpkin Chutney
- 10 minute apple sauce
- Green mesquite beans for cookout
- Habanero sauce
- Black pepper-cinnamon honey with fr...
- Asparagus and tomato skewers with h...
- Manci's antique club: Jazebel sauce...