Recipe by Bobby Flay
- 60ml mandarin orange-flavoured vodka
- 80ml apricot nectar
- 15ml simple syrup
- 2 to 3 dried apricots, soaked in mandarin orange-flavored vodka for 24 hrs
How to make Apricot vodka martini
1) Combine vodka, apricot nectar, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
2) Shake and strain into a martini glass. Float the dried apricots in the drink and serve.
- Farro Salad with Griddled Aubergine...
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Roasted red pepper hummus
- Prawns with Maryam Zaira Sauce
- Bulgur salad with spring onion vina...
- Bulgur Salad with Green Onion Vinai...
- Grilled Honey-Orange Figs with Masc...
- The monsoon
- The Serengeti
- Spiced Salmon Kebabs with Yogurt Sa...