Recipe by: Tyler Florence
More Recipes You May Like
- 1.9L milk
- 30g butter
- 200g granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- 1 vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped
- 200g Arborio rice
- 350ml water
- 1 orange zested, plus more for garnish
- Pinch salt
How to make Arborio rice pudding
1) Take a large saucepan and add milk, butter, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla pod and seeds. Cook the rice in boiling water until al dente. Once the water has evaporated fold in milk mixture.
3) Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 mins, stirring regularly until rice is tender. Add the orange zest and pinch of salt. Stir well and remove from heat. The consistency should be more liquid than regular risotto. Finish with a light dust of cinnamon.