- 2 milk
- 0.25 powdered cocoa mix
- 0.50 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.13 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 0.13 teaspoon spearmint extract
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
How to make Argentina Chocolate Mint Smoothies
- Heat 1/2 milk just till warm.
- Combine warm milk and cocoa fold in container of electric blender. Process till smooth. Add in remaining 1 1/2 cups of milk, vanilla and peppermint or spearmint, blend well. Add in ice cream and process till mix is smooth.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- White Chocolate Mint Mousse
- Watermelon and cantaloupe salad wit...
- Lemon-mint cake with lemon syrup
- Amaretto and raspberry smoothie
- Minted Milk Chocolate Semifreddo
- Dark Chocolate Souffle with Smoked....
- Minted hot chocolate
- Fried pea and mint patty sandwiches...
- Indian curry lamb skewers with mint...
- Falafel sandwiches with sesame mint...
- Bruschetta with Gorgonzola, Balsami...
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...