2) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas 4. Line two muffin tins with paper cases.
3) In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add 120ml milk and tea mixture, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add dry mix into the wet ingredients.
5) Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean. Remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks. Spread or pipe Arnold Palmer icing evenly over cupcakes.
Arnold Palmer icing:
1) In a large bowl, beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in icing sugar alternately with tea/milk mixture slowly.
2) Beat in lemon juice until creamy.