Made this? How was it?
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 80g red onion
- 120g marinated artichoke hearts
- 50g marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 35g minced garlic
- 120ml white wine, divided
- 45g , divided
- 30g Parmesan, plus extra for sprinkling
- Pinch finely Italian parsley leaves
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
How to make Artichoke and sun-dried tomato stuffed chicken breast
1) Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a saute pan over a medium heat, add the onions and saute until translucent. Stir in the artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes. Saute for 3 to 5 mins, then add the salt, pepper and garlic.
2) When the garlic begins to lightly brown, deglaze with 60ml of the white wine. Stir in 30g of the, allow it to melt, then toss in the Parmesan and parsley. Remove from the heat and allow to cool before stuffing the chicken breast.
3) Rinse, trim and pound out the chicken breasts to about 0.5cm thick. Do not over-pound as holes in the chicken will make it difficult for the chicken to retain the stuffing.
4) Put 1/4 of the stuffing mixture at one end of a chicken breast. Gently roll the chicken breast, folding the ends in to help keep the stuffing from coming out during the cooking process. Secure with 2 cocktail sticks. Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
5) Heat the 2 tbsp of the remaining oil in a medium saute pan over a high heat. Add the chicken breasts, with the secured side downward to insure the roll will stay together. Brown the chicken on all sides. Add the remainingand deglaze with remaining white wine.
6) Reduce the heat to low and cover the pan. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 75C on an instant-read thermometer, about 10 mins.
7) Remove the chicken to a cutting board and discard the cocktail sticks.each breast on a bias into 5 pieces and transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with the remaining pan drippings, garnish with a sprinkle of Parmesan and serve.
- Couscous-stuffed chicken breast wit...
- Jagerschnitzel with bacon mushroom....
- Texas chicken hash
- Super duper chicken nuggets
- Pork chops
- Wild Alaska Salmon with Sun-dried T...
- Roasted pineapple-ginger chicken wi...
- Chicken breast and prawns with Prov...
- Steak au poivre
- Big bud's beer can chicken
- Citrus chicken
- Battered chicken wings with pomegra...