Made this? How was it?
For the artichoke mixture:
- 1 brown bread, crusts removed
- Pinch of dried oregano leaves
- 1 (170g) jar oil-marinated artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed, and
- 35g freshly Parmesan
- 6g fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small onion,
- 1 clove garlic,
- 3g salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 3 large eggs
How to make Artichoke Bites
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C / gas mark 5. Lightly
2) Toast the bread until crisp. Cool and cut the toast into small pieces into a medium-size bowl and add the oregano, artichoke hearts, cheese, and parsley.
3) Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat, add the onion, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes, and cook until soft, about five minutes. Stir into the artichoke mixture.
4) Lightly beat the eggs in a small bowl until foamy, stir into the artichoke mixture; spoon a 50ml portion of the mixture into each of the muffin . Cook until lightly puffed, golden, and just set in the center, about 17 to 20 minutes. Let cool on a rack for about five minutes, then remove the artichoke bites from the pan and serve warm.