Recipe by Bobby Chinn
- 100g chicken breast
- 15g Chinese five-spice powder
- 10g sesame oil
- 5g peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove,
- 1 tsp ginger,
- 15g carrot, bias cut
- 15g bok choy, bias cut
- 30g Napa cabbage, shredded
- 15g red pepper,
- 60g garlic soy vinaigrette
- Cellophane Noodles
How to make Asian Chicken Salad with Cellophane Noodles
Grill the chicken breast. Toss with five-spice powder.
Heat oils in sauté pan until hot, adding garlic and ginger. Then, add carrot, bok choy, napa cabbage, and pepper. Cook 30 seconds. Remove from heat and stir in garlic soy vinaigrette.
Heat oil in wok. When hot, put the noodles in for 30 seconds.
- Thai Beef Salad
- Vietnamese Crab Salad
- Stir-Fried Tofu with Roasted Peanut...
- Chicken Rice Soup with Ginger
- Grilled Aubergine with Miso
- Spicy lamb and soba noodle salad
- Tamarind and Pineapple Fish Soup
- Hot and Sour Soup
- Pho Bo (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Black Pepper Crab
- Bobby Chinn’s Spring Roll
- Bun Cha (Vietnamese Grilled Pork)