- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 0.50 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 gingerroot
- 3 broccoli floret
- 1 medium red bell peppers
- 0.50 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 garlic cloves
- 0.33 roasted cashews
How to make Asian Chicken With Cashews and Broccoli
- Combine cornstarch, chicken stock, sherry, soy, and tabasco in small bowl.
- Heat oil in hot skillet/wok (med high to high heat). Once oil hot, add chicken and ginger; stir constantly until chicken white; remove ginger, push chicken (as best you can) to side.
- Add broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms, scallions, and garlic to center of wok. Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in broth mixture mixture to the vegetables and chicken (stir chicken back in). Stir until sauce thickens a bit.
- Sprinkle with nuts, serve over rice if desired, and eat.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Ching's Yangzhou fried rice
- Duck Kebabs with Cashews
- Green papaya salad and lemongrass c...
- Stir-Fried Chicken with Cashews
- Chicken and Cashew Nut Curry
- Chinese-style rice soup with chicke...
- Chicken Rice Soup with Ginger
- Coconut coriander rice with peas an...
- Guy's spicy Spanish rice
- Asian Chicken Salad with Cellophane...
- Grilled Aubergine with Miso
- Spicy tofu and edamame beans