1. Place the duck portions in a large saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, ensuring the duck is covered, and stir. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 35 minutes, or until cooked through. The meat should easily pull away from the bone.
2. cook the red quinoa in a saucepan in salted water.
3. Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover and cook over low to medium heat for 12 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes until water evaporates and it cooked but still has a slight bite to it. Cool slightly and fluff using a fork.
4. Remove the duck from the saucepan, place on a plate, cover in foil and set aside.
5. Reduce the cooking liquid to a sauce consistency by cooking it for a further 10 minutes or so over low to medium heat until slightly thick – being careful not to burn the sauce.
6. Fluff the quinoa Add the edamame beans , parsley, tomatoes halved and 3 tbsp of the reduced stock and stir
7. Place on a platter and top with the duck and. Serve warm or cold. Garnish with red salad onions sliced, .